Saturday, September 02, 2006

Too Busy to Cook?

I don't know about any of the other contributors to this blog, but we haven't posted anything in quite a while because our Chief Egghead has been out of town a lot lately. Not to mention, everytime we think about smoking something on the BGE, it starts raining again. So, we haven't tried anything "new," just burgers and steaks in the last few weeks. Oh yeah, and some pizzas while my parents were visiting. I actually broke one of my Pampered Chef stones doing that. Good thing it's still under warranty!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a nice day. We're thawing out some pork butt just in case...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Pork butt just sounds horrible but I know the end product will taste great!!

Miss Notesy said...

I didn't know those stones could break. That must have been some serious pizza making!